11' 00" x 14' 05" Vintage Persian Rug with Faded Medallion
Step into a world of history and elegance with this over 80-year-old vintage Persian rug. Oversized and meticulously hand-knotted, it showcases a barely visible medallion design, surrounded by a canvas of intricate motifs, narrating tales from a time long past. Experience a piece of history underfoot with this magnificent rug that transforms your space into a sanctuary of timeless charm.
- A genuine vintage Persian rug, aged over 80 years, embodying a rich history and unique character
- Organic plant-based dyes
- Hand-knotted by local artisan
- Its neutral and muted palette beautifully complements contemporary and classic interiors
- A truly unique, oversize piece that brings an air of mystery and antiquity to any space it graces
- One of a kind, only one in stock
- Material: 100% Wool
- Technique: Hand-Knotted
- Age: Over 80 Years
- Origin: Persia
- Exact Size: 11' 00" x 14' 05"
- SKU: PA42899
All orders are shipped at no charge within 1-2 days during business hours.
We recognize that sometimes a rug may not meet your needs or simply does not fit with your décor. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can initiate a return up to 7 days from the delivery date to us for a full refund.
- Vacuum the rug from side to side, not end to end, to prevent snagging.
- For spills, immediately blot the area with a clean cloth (avoid scrubbing).
- Rotate the rug every year to distribute wear evenly.
Want to know more about this rug?
Reach out to us:
Phone: (561) 229-2012
We take pride in our work and our customer testimonials reflect that.
If you ever need an epic rug for generations of enjoyment, this is the right place. Thank you Savas for your kindness and generosity!
I am incredibly pleased with the rug I bought and the customer support. They literally reduce my anxiety level with their fast and informative responses after my purchase.
Even though my first order was canceled because the item was no longer in stock, my general experience purchasing from the company was great. The rug is gorgeous but slightly thinner than shown online.