2' 08" x 6' 04" Smyrna Oushak
Pickup available at West Palm Beach - Warehouse
Usually ready in 24 hours
You'll love the feel of our Turkish Oushak rug. The smooth, top-class wool is highly durable. Plus, the double-knotted weaving adds a luxurious touch to your space.
- Soft underfoot feel
- Organic plant-based dyes
- Hand-knotted by local artisan
- Soft earth tones match every decor
- One of a kind, only one in stock
- 100% angora blended wool
- Low pile / less than 0.25 inch
- Age: 21st Century
- Made in Turkey
- Exact Size: 2' 08" x 6' 04"
- SKU: SU150298
All orders are shipped at no charge within 1-2 days during business hours.
We recognize that sometimes a rug may not meet your needs or simply does not fit with your décor. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can initiate a return up to 7 days from the delivery date to us for a refund, less a 5% restocking fee. Or you may return for a store credit with the total sale price and shipping cost for both ways.
- Use a vacuum cleaner following the same direction towards which the rug pile is laid.
- Lay your rug in reverse position and use it in this way for some time so that surface of the rug will touch the ground to refrain from the dust and sand.
- We recommend doing this at least once a year.Make sure your rug is cleaned by a professional every five years. For more details, please get in touch with us.
To make our Smyrna Oushaks safe for even newborn skin, our local team uses the highest quality of soft blended wool and organic plant-based dyes free of chemicals in every stage of manufacture. Each Smyrna Oushaks takes months to be brought to life. The outcome is an unmatched quality for an area rug.
Testimonials for Oushak
We take pride in our work and our customer testimonials reflect that.
Beautiful colors, soft texture and great quality. Finally, I bought something online with no regrets
The description and picture of the rug I ordered are totally accurate. The size is exact, and the colors are as well. I am incredibly pleased with the pink and turquoise colorings on the rug.
That's how a wool rug should feel, soft and silky. I am glad that my designer works with Savas!